This is a Bay Area non-profit international theatre organization which brings the best of regional stories to universal audiences and provides a platform for nurturing performing arts talent. We seek to promote diversity and professional growth in local artists through educational programs, thought-provoking events, and onstage representation. We are looking for a Research and Development intern to join our team for the summer. Applicants should have some understanding of grants and experience with R & D type work. Applicants should be organized and committed. Interest in theatre and film welcome!
Research and Development interns will gain valuable hands-on experience and a 360 degree understanding of how to research for and apply for grants in a Performing Arts non-profit organization.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
3. Communication and collaboration with the internal Corporate Grants Team to collect data on such grants.
4. Match them with the organization’s requirements.
5. Design a process for monitoring/tracking grants, capturing key information, supporting dashboard reporting and work with corporate employees for the application
6. Initiate and schedule regular update meetings(via email or secure whatsapp group) with Grants team: to update status of grant proposals, application timeline, identify required Organization information, reach out to respective team members internally to expedite the process.
7. Keeping organized records of previous, current and future grant applications.
8. Ensure timely submission of all required materials.
Expected Outcomes :
1. Well documented process and procedure that any member can use for any of the Grant projects using standard open-source tools like Google Docs, Google Sheets.
2. Make the process to be compatible and easy to use on mobile as well as a laptop.
3. Plan the process to be upgradable for future updates and automation. Evaluation Report and a Certificate of completion to be given at the completion of the internship.
*Duration: 10-12 Weeks (Estimated start date: October 1, 2020)
*Stipend: none *Qualification: High School Student (Incoming 9th - 12th grader)
Required Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Strong written and verbal communication,
Desired Skills: Strong web-based research and analytical skills, ability to conduct and analyze keywords searches and Background knowledge relating to Corporate Grants
Soft Skills: Organizational skills, strong communication (emails, phone, and social media)
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy along with as ...
Posted 18 January
We are seeking a talented and creative student that is interested in pursuing a career in graphic design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly motiva ...
Posted 10 December
Description: This is a Bay Area non-profit Our organization is a Bay Area 501(c)3 non-profit that provides an innovative platform for artists from diverse backgrounds to c ...
Posted 14 October
Job Description We are looking for passionate students or technology industry enthusiasts to join our team as interns. The interns will interact directly with the executive team a ...
Posted 12 October
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our ...
Posted 23 September
We seek an intern with hands-on experience in software development (either HTML5, Java, Python or Mobile/App dev) or someone interested in designing and building wireframes and pro ...
Posted 25 August
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy along with ...
Posted 13 August
We seek talented Digital Design Intern high school students interested in pursuing a career in digital design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly ...
Posted 13 August
Description: We are a Bay Area non-profit organization whose mission is to nurture the love and literacy of music in children's classrooms and lives by trained community volunteers ...
Posted 07 August
We are a political campaign for a Public office. We are creating a diverse team with professional and social growth opportunities. We are looking for a Program Management intern ...
Posted 08 July
No of Positions