We are looking for passionate students or technology industry enthusiasts to join our team as interns. The interns will interact directly with the executive team and will learn how the industry works through firsthand experience. We welcome applications throughout the year, and our internships typically range from 3 to 12 months.
Responsibilities: The intern will work with an exisiting team and help teh team in working towards:
· Proposing new investment targets and screening inbound deal-flow
· Create investment theses for more Venture Capital funds being created by the firm
· Helping with fundraising for the firm
· Performing industry landscape evaluations
· Doing market sizing and competitor research
· Building financial models to stress test unit economics
· Participating in meetings with founders
· Conducting analysis on company materials
· Help with VC speakers and other activities for the firm's monthly events
· Candidate must be enrolled in a 4 year high school - Public or Private
· Candidate must have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
· Candidate must have an entrepreneurial mind-set with a keen interest in Venture Capital and technology displayed through deep knowledge and previous Venture Capital related activities
· Candidate should be able to effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
· Candidate must be team oriented and ambitious
· A fast-paced working environment in a growing Venture Capital firm with challenges which let you learn day by day
· Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy along with as ...
Posted 18 January
We are seeking a talented and creative student that is interested in pursuing a career in graphic design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly motiva ...
Posted 10 December
Description: This is a Bay Area non-profit Our organization is a Bay Area 501(c)3 non-profit that provides an innovative platform for artists from diverse backgrounds to c ...
Posted 14 October
Job Description We are looking for passionate students or technology industry enthusiasts to join our team as interns. The interns will interact directly with the executive team a ...
Posted 12 October
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our ...
Posted 23 September
We seek an intern with hands-on experience in software development (either HTML5, Java, Python or Mobile/App dev) or someone interested in designing and building wireframes and pro ...
Posted 25 August
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy along with ...
Posted 13 August
We seek talented Digital Design Intern high school students interested in pursuing a career in digital design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly ...
Posted 13 August
Description: We are a Bay Area non-profit organization whose mission is to nurture the love and literacy of music in children's classrooms and lives by trained community volunteers ...
Posted 07 August
We are a political campaign for a Public office. We are creating a diverse team with professional and social growth opportunities. We are looking for a Program Management intern ...
Posted 08 July
No of Positions
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Biology, C++, Python