We are a political campaign for a Public office. We are creating a diverse team with professional and social growth opportunities. We seek a Volunteer Management Intern. Tasks may include recruitment, training, database management, evaluation tools, and research of volunteer trends and new directions in volunteer engagement in order to aid the organization in its mission.
· Research, develop and maintain lists of potential volunteer groups and individuals.
· Help manage volunteer outreach using social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist, Idealist.org, Instagram and VolunteerMatch.com.
· Seek out community events and speaking engagements in order to recruit more volunteers.
· Respond to volunteer inquiries providing information about the organization and matching to specific volunteer roles.
· Schedule groups and individuals for build days and related events
· Provide scheduled volunteers with the necessary documentation in a timely manner. This may include waivers, directional maps, volunteer FAQs, and other necessary documents.
· Conduct onsite construction volunteer orientation at least once a week either Friday or Saturday morning.
· Assist with data entry and ensure data quality of volunteer statistics.
· Plan and facilitate Volunteer Committee meetings including distributing agenda and taking minutes.
· Create a database of volunteers to be automatically updated when a new volunteer signs up for the event sign-in portal
Expected Outcome: Well documented process and procedure that any volunteer can use for any of the volunteering projects using standard open-source tools like Google Docs, Google Sheets.
Demonstrate this process working on any of our projects
· Make the process to be compatible and easy to use on mobile as well as a laptop
· User Interface
· Plan the process to be upgradable for future updates and automation
· Update and create one consolidated database with all existing volunteers for future use Benefits
· Professional work environment
· Opportunity to serve the community
Completion of a successful internship will receive a recommendation letter from the campaign.
Duration: 8 - 10 weeks
Required Skills: MS Excel, PowerPoint, Desired Skills:
Desired Skills: DB management skills
We are looking for a Digital Marketing intern to join our team for the summer. Applicants should be proficient in the Google suite, use diverse social media, and adapting to a fast ...
Posted 05 April
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy along with as ...
Posted 18 January
We are seeking a talented and creative student that is interested in pursuing a career in graphic design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly motiva ...
Posted 10 December
Description: This is a Bay Area non-profit Our organization is a Bay Area 501(c)3 non-profit that provides an innovative platform for artists from diverse backgrounds to c ...
Posted 14 October
Job Description We are looking for passionate students or technology industry enthusiasts to join our team as interns. The interns will interact directly with the executive team a ...
Posted 12 October
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our ...
Posted 23 September
We seek an intern with hands-on experience in software development (either HTML5, Java, Python or Mobile/App dev) or someone interested in designing and building wireframes and pro ...
Posted 25 August
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy along with ...
Posted 13 August
We seek talented Digital Design Intern high school students interested in pursuing a career in digital design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly ...
Posted 13 August
Description: We are a Bay Area non-profit organization whose mission is to nurture the love and literacy of music in children's classrooms and lives by trained community volunteers ...
Posted 07 August
No of Positions
Customer Service/ Support