We seek a dynamic, self-starter to assist in Government Grants outreach efforts. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of Grant Writing which includes researching, writing grant applications and the reporting processes. This person will work within the guidelines, policies, procedures and mission of ****************** Bay Area.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
1) Research and identify Federal/State/County level grant opportunities for the organization.
2) Communication and collaboration with Sewa Government Grants (related to Sewa Covid efforts) Team to collect data on such grants.
3) Match them with already ongoing Sewa COVID relief efforts.
4) Design a process for monitoring/tracking grants, capturing key information, supporting dashboard reporting and work with cgovernment employees for the application.
5) Initiate and schedule regular update meetings(via email or secure whatsapp group) with Grants team: to update status of grant proposals, application timeline, identify required Organization information, reach out to respective team members internally to expedite the process.
6) Keeping organized records of previous, current and future grant applications.
7) Ensure timely submission of all required materials.
Expected Outcomes :
1) Well documented process and procedure that any Sewa volunteer can use for any of the Government Grants projects using standard open-source tools like Google Docs, Google Sheets.
2) Make the process to be compatible and easy to use on mobile as well as a laptop.
3) Plan the process to be upgradable for future updates and automation.
4) Prove this functionality fully functional with one of the Bay Area COVID-19 volunteering projects.
*Duration: 3 months - expected work 5-7 hrs/week
Required Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Strong written and verbal communication.
Desired Skills: Strong web-based research and analytical skills, ability to conduct and analyze keywords searches and Background knowledge relating to Government Grants.
Soft Skills: Organizational skills and strong communication.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing intern to join our team for the summer. Applicants should be proficient in the Google suite, use diverse social media, and adapting to a fast ...
Posted 05 April
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy along with as ...
Posted 18 January
We are seeking a talented and creative student that is interested in pursuing a career in graphic design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly motiva ...
Posted 10 December
Description: This is a Bay Area non-profit Our organization is a Bay Area 501(c)3 non-profit that provides an innovative platform for artists from diverse backgrounds to c ...
Posted 14 October
Job Description We are looking for passionate students or technology industry enthusiasts to join our team as interns. The interns will interact directly with the executive team a ...
Posted 12 October
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our ...
Posted 23 September
We seek an intern with hands-on experience in software development (either HTML5, Java, Python or Mobile/App dev) or someone interested in designing and building wireframes and pro ...
Posted 25 August
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy along with ...
Posted 13 August
We seek talented Digital Design Intern high school students interested in pursuing a career in digital design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly ...
Posted 13 August
Description: We are a Bay Area non-profit organization whose mission is to nurture the love and literacy of music in children's classrooms and lives by trained community volunteers ...
Posted 07 August
No of Positions