We seek an intern with hands-on experience in software development (either C/ C++, Java, Python or Mobile/ App dev) or someone interested in designing and building wireframes and prototyping for software products as part of our user experience team.
The intern will gain exciting real-world software engineering and product management at a thriving company. Our company thrives in solving problems for enterprises, innovating, exploring new technologies, and learning from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative:
· Conduct research on similar competitor offerings.
· Translate user behavior and research into actionable data to include creating user personas.
· Create concepts, wireframes, and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Design mock-ups and user journeys for a wide range of devices including mobile.
· Strategically create new features and functionality based on user stories and persona behaviors.
· Rapid design prototyping. ? Clearly communicate research and design ideas to the upper management and to the team.
· Conceptual knowledge of C/JAVA/Python is a must.
· Assist in development of Web or Mobile applications if needed.
· Assist in designing wireframes and developing working prototypes (user experience and User Interface).
· Document and test new software applications.
· Assess new application ideas.
· Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks or prototyping.
· Collaborating with a skilled team of software engineers working globally.
· Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals.
· Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
Duration: 10 weeks (20 to 35 hrs per week)
JAVA, C/C++, Python, (Preferable Web/ App development experience) OR Experience in wire-framing/ prototyping in Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD AND an aptitude to learn.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing intern to join our team for the summer. Applicants should be proficient in the Google suite, use diverse social media, and adapting to a fast ...
Posted 05 April
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy along with as ...
Posted 18 January
We are seeking a talented and creative student that is interested in pursuing a career in graphic design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly motiva ...
Posted 10 December
Description: This is a Bay Area non-profit Our organization is a Bay Area 501(c)3 non-profit that provides an innovative platform for artists from diverse backgrounds to c ...
Posted 14 October
Job Description We are looking for passionate students or technology industry enthusiasts to join our team as interns. The interns will interact directly with the executive team a ...
Posted 12 October
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our ...
Posted 23 September
We seek an intern with hands-on experience in software development (either HTML5, Java, Python or Mobile/App dev) or someone interested in designing and building wireframes and pro ...
Posted 25 August
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy along with ...
Posted 13 August
We seek talented Digital Design Intern high school students interested in pursuing a career in digital design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly ...
Posted 13 August
Description: We are a Bay Area non-profit organization whose mission is to nurture the love and literacy of music in children's classrooms and lives by trained community volunteers ...
Posted 07 August
No of Positions