We seek an intern with hands-on experience in software development (either HTML5, Java, Python or Mobile/App dev) or someone interested in designing and building wireframes and prototyping for software products as part of our user experience team.
The intern will gain exciting real-world software engineering and product management at a thriving company. We thrive in solving problems for enterprises, innovating, exploring new technologies, and learning from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will need to be enthusiastic, collaborative, and ready to learn.
Requirements: 1. Website -back end developer –
• General experience in building websites and concepts around it.
• Knowing AWS or Google cloud platform would be helpful but not necessary.
• General understanding of Linux/Ubuntu environment is also helpful 2. Front end application –
The project is based on a Data Science concept called 'Synthetic Control' - to measure the effectiveness of a policy measure. In this project, we are just trying to see how it fares for Covid-19 interventions - e.g. making the masks mandatory in the US states and counties.
● Conceptual knowledge of C/JAVA/Python is a must
● Clearly communicate research and design ideas to the upper management and to the team.
● Assist in the development of Web or Mobile application
● Assist in designing wireframes and developing working prototypes (user experience and User Interface)
● Document and test Benefits:
● Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks or prototyping
● Collaborating with a skilled team of software engineers working globally ● Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
● Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
Duration: 10 weeks (15 to 20 hrs per week)
Required Skills: JAVA, C/C++, Python, (Preferable Web/ App development experience) OR Experience in wireframing/ prototyping in Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD AND an aptitude to learn
We are looking for a Digital Marketing intern to join our team for the summer. Applicants should be proficient in the Google suite, use diverse social media, and adapting to a fast ...
Posted 05 April
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content, and web copy along with as ...
Posted 18 January
We are seeking a talented and creative student that is interested in pursuing a career in graphic design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly motiva ...
Posted 10 December
Description: This is a Bay Area non-profit Our organization is a Bay Area 501(c)3 non-profit that provides an innovative platform for artists from diverse backgrounds to c ...
Posted 14 October
Job Description We are looking for passionate students or technology industry enthusiasts to join our team as interns. The interns will interact directly with the executive team a ...
Posted 12 October
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join us and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our ...
Posted 23 September
We seek an intern with hands-on experience in software development (either HTML5, Java, Python or Mobile/App dev) or someone interested in designing and building wireframes and pro ...
Posted 25 August
We seek a talented Content Writing & Marketing Research Intern to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy along with ...
Posted 13 August
We seek talented Digital Design Intern high school students interested in pursuing a career in digital design, online marketing, or branding. The candidate will need to be highly ...
Posted 13 August
Description: We are a Bay Area non-profit organization whose mission is to nurture the love and literacy of music in children's classrooms and lives by trained community volunteers ...
Posted 07 August
No of Positions